Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring is in the air

Patch Town, a film I worked on, opened the Canadian Film Festival. 

The Birder, another film I worked on, was also at the Canadian Film Fest. It was hilarious. Funniest film I've worked on so far.

Cameron, Phylicia, Kristin and Mike all came to town. Kristin and her husband have been living in Korea for the past few years, so it's rare that I see them. We had a delicious dinner party and played good ole Partners. Best, crappiest boardgame ever. Best $1 garage sale purchase of my life.

Good little pub off the beaten track. Sunday Funday!

Took a nice walk home on a slightly reasonably warmer day.

Slightly warmer weather means bike season! Audrey came over to help Stuart get sorted with his new bike cleats. Also, Stu made a delicious Gorgonzola apple walnut risotto. That's what I'm talkin' bout!

This is my extremely happy face. Reunited, and it feels so gooooood.


Arts and crafts project: making a fascinator for the English wedding.
Here's what it looks like on.

I come home one night to realize that the three of us accidentally dressed up as triplets. Who wore it best.

Spring things.


No winter coat!



Morning walk past the botanical gardens.

Friday night at the Horse Shoe.

Packing for Europe!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Can't wait to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers