Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sora Designs




I want to share some love for one of my favourite Etsy shops, Sora Designs. This shop, based in San Francisco, sells really neat and unique jewellery of which I've started amassing a bit of a collection. 


I love how long they all are and each one is a great statement piece to add some character to an outfit.


This deer locket was the first piece I got. I wear it a lot so it's started to tarnish a bit, as most metals do, but I actually like how it looks with age. It's turning a bit of a bronzy-rose gold colour which I love.





I keep a cute mini note Stuart snuck in there when I first got it. 

You can buy the deer locket here.




Stuart got this one for me as a Christmas gift last year and it was an excellent present, I must say. Mint green vintage beads + owl = !!!!!!

You can buy the owl necklace here




And this wishbone necklace I was lucky enough to win! Who actually ever wins givaways?! I think this is the first thing I ever won and I am very pleased. I wore it to the Christmas party I hosted last weekend with a plain black dress and it got a lot of attention - everyone loved it. 



You can buy the wishbone necklace here.




The customer service at Sora Design is wonderful. The pieces are delivered quickly, in nice packaging and if you like her Facebook page she's always doing lovely things like promo-code discounts (and the give away!). There is a huge variety of jewellery and I highly recommend checking this shop out.


Here are some other items I have my eye on to add to my collection... (click on picture to go to shop page).













Great, right?!











2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheena, that's so sweet that you out a tiny square bead in the deer locket. Thanks for featuring my shop in your lovely blog. Have a great holiday break.
    Wen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a bead, it's actually a very small folded piece of paper with a cute note on it that my boyfriend wrote and hid in there for me to find! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers